Reusable Magic clip-on nails
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE
Going to Salon every time you have to fix your nails is tiring, time consuming and expensive. Have beautiful nails in just seconds with Reusable Mysterious nail patch! It is super easy and mesmerizing just like those done in salons but without spending a lot of your time and money!
- Unique Design- Different from ordinary nail patches, our nail patches are based on the mysterious cat's eye, and each one has a different design.
- Reusable Nail Patch- In order to extend the service life of the nail patch and save your cost, each package includes professional jelly glue (24PCS), and you can also purchase it. Simply remove the jelly glue remaining on the nails and you can use the nail patch again.
- Highly durable- Never worry about the quality even with daily use the material used will be able to manage it and you can even take it off and use it again. Our Cat Eye Nail Patch is highly durable and can withstand everyday usage.
- Wide Range Of Use- Suitable for professional salons, nail courses, nail artists and personal/family use, etc.
Afraid your Reusable Mysterious nail patch may fall off? Never worry! The jelly glue included in the package has strong adhesive and will secure the nail patch in place. After you put on your nail patch, you can feel right away that it is secure and won't budge. Do not touch water within two hours of application. After that you can go with your day just like the ordinary.
1 x Set of Reusable Magic clip-on nails with nail patchs (24 pcs)
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
Customers Question and Answers
Q: How do I know what size I would wear and how can I choose the colors?
A: Reusable Mysterious nail patch comes in 1 set with 24 pcs of nail patches that have different sizes. Before putting it on nails, test out which nail patch will fit perfectly on each of your nails. You can also cut them according to your nail size.
Q: How do you remove them?
A: 1. Use a small wooden stick to gently pry along the edge of the nail until the nail falls off;
2. After cleaning up the remaining jelly glue; save the nail patches for reuse